[CCWG-ACCT] recap and next steps?

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 12:36:18 UTC 2016

Dear Jordan,
I also think that is a good summary for threshold issue .
You have kindly took one of the options that I did suggest this morning to
Co-Chairs to explore
There are some other issues that may be settled if we settle the threshold
Having said that in regard with the two alternatives for selecting one of
the two options that you have highlighted in your message the following
*"other participants think it's broader than that and applies whenever the
cause is related to Board responses to GAC advice"*
Unquote
*IS VERY DIFFICULT TO ACCEPT*
This option further marginalized the GAC position and create further
objections on the matter.On the contrary the first option
"some participants think it's only if an IRP holds that the Board has
breached the mission / bylaws"
Unquote
The latter option . indicated in Blue colour may clam down the situation to
some extent and could , just could avoid further objections from other
Governments yet to be decided on the matter .
Theser are just foods for thought.
I am not addressing any other issues raised in this regards
As Jordan
This is a thought , you may take it or reject it with kind reply.
NO CRITICISM, NO ANGER, NO OFFENSIVE AND NO INSULTATION PLEASE
Please let us have a healthy discussion, and maintain a friendly enviroments
The  discussion of the issue is Evolved .No need to say who did what .
That does not help at all
Let us discuss where we are now and what is the next step.
Thank you again Jordan for your very friendly message and nice tone
Regards
Kavouss