[CCWG-ACCT] recap and next steps?

Phil Corwin psc at vlaw-dc.com
Sun Feb 21 18:37:15 UTC 2016

There is no argument that cats will need to be herded in either model for the exercise of accountability.

What I was commenting on was the degree of spinal strength demonstrated by the cats when they confront Board pushback. None of us, I hope, wants the I in ICANN to stand for Invertebrate.

Meow ;-)

Philip S. Corwin, Founding Principal
Virtualaw LLC
1155 F Street, NW