[CCWG-ACCT] A message from the Co-Chairs

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 05:48:42 UTC 2016

Dear All,
Who can guarantee that even advice agreed by the Board would not be subject to IRP or a non IRP community power application resulting to the removal if the Board with only 3 SO/AC?
One possible option would be to maintain the requirement if Board removal with FOUR SO/AC
That may to some extent remedy the shortcoming?
That remedial action has now been Agreed by several people
I hope you would not object to that.
Regards

Sent from my iPhone