[CCWG-ACCT] Updated Proposal Documents Available for Review

Thomas Rickert thomas at rickert.net
Mon Feb 22 09:49:07 UTC 2016

Dear Kavouss,
I understand you are criticisizing that the document in its current state has been made available to the CCWG.

May I kindly ask you not to direct your criticism at staff, but at us co-chairs. We have asked staff to make the document available to the group and staff has just followed that request.

Also, please note that the document has not been officially publicised, but we wanted to give the group as much time as possible to review the report.

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,
Thomas

---