[CCWG-ACCT] The GAC made me do it

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 14:23:37 UTC 2016

Dear Beckie

In your reply to Jorge, you mentioned
*"The Boards concern is only about lowering the threshold to 3 in the
context of Board recall."*
Unquote
But that comments was made in relation with decrease  in the number of the
communities participating in the community empowerment from 5 to 4 as
results of GAC non participation due to the CARVE-OUT APPROACH.
That issue was generalized to cover the cases when the number of decisional
making communities decreases from 5 to 4