[CCWG-ACCT] CCWG ACCT Proposed Agenda - Call #85 - Tuesday, 23 February @ 06:00 UTC

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 20:39:46 UTC 2016

Dear Co-Chair,
In view of the extensive exchange of correspondence and divergence views
expressed in regard with Paragraph 51 of Recommendation 2 now on advance
publication, I formally request the co-chairs to put that paragraph Under
Agenda Item 2.
This request has been discussed with colleagues and would have their
support.
There should be no fear to discuss such an important item which could
contribute to the support of chatering organizations to Rec. 2
Refusal of the co-chairs to do so ,would certainly have adverse affect on
the definitive approval / consensus building of this item
Regards
Kavouss