[CCWG-ACCT] poll result and next steps

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 18:28:42 UTC 2016

Thanks for this and I like to congratulate the co-chairs and everyone that
participated in this process. It's good to read the section below:

"*We will now proceed and send the finalized report, without (2), to the
Chartering **Organizations** for approval*"

That is one major hurdle that has been crossed in this process.

Regards