[CCWG-ACCT] Understanding of Amended Paragraph 72 of Annex 2

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 20:44:29 UTC 2016

Dear All,
We have had ample interpretation and ample confusions and erormous vague
description that we are totally fed up and are no longer rteady to reopen
any thing
We wish to prepare ourselves for Marrakesh.
Let us stop this inconclusiove argument, unnecessary interprétations
We need to reflect on what has been acheived.
Regards
Kavouss