[CCWG-ACCT] poll result and next steps

Bruce Tonkin Bruce.Tonkin at melbourneit.com.au
Wed Feb 24 00:09:29 UTC 2016

Hello All,

>>  Any violation of the Articles and Mission constitute a violation of the Bylaws

Yes - The Board has assumed that the shorthand - "the Board acted inconsistently with the ICANN Bylaws" encompasses the full scope of the IRP - and that mission is incorporated in those bylaws.

Just a reminder that we are creating the requirements for the formal legal drafting of the bylaws - so the final bylaws language will of course go through public review before approval.

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin