[CCWG-ACCT] Understanding of Amended Paragraph 72 of Annex 2

Phil Corwin psc at vlaw-dc.com
Wed Feb 24 00:24:36 UTC 2016

Thanks for weighing in, Bruce.

I agree that evaluation of each individual Board member is the way the process should be used. I was just observing that two separate processes exist for the removal of individual Board members and that there is no limitation on the number that may be employed against within a given time period. As previously stated, I hope we never get to that point.

Best, Philip

Philip S. Corwin, Founding Principal
Virtualaw LLC
1155 F Street, NW