[CCWG-ACCT] Poll results

Roelof Meijer Roelof.Meijer at sidn.nl
Wed Feb 24 10:37:07 UTC 2016

Eberhard,

I don’t think it is relevant at all whom’s objection or what size of
group’s opinion is originally at the basis of a majority opinion. It can
be a single bright person spotting a problem (or an error, as in this
case) everyone else failed to see, for all I care.

“a small fraction changes that for us"? Maybe you did not mean the poll,
but it is now the decisive factor. Check the numbers; nowhere near a
“small fraction”

Best,

Roelof