[CCWG-ACCT] Fwd: CCWG Final report for your consideration

Mark Carvell mark.carvell at culture.gov.uk
Wed Feb 24 11:15:44 UTC 2016

Many thanks, Leon

A tremendous achievement: the UK Government greatly appreciates all the
hard work and dedication by you, Thomas and Mathieu, all the support staff
and the experts in the CCWG membership. I am sure that the Chartering
Organisations will readily acknowledge how you have all ensured that this
vitally important multi-stakeholder process has worked its way through many
complexities and new challenges, applying a truly impressive collegiate and
methodical approach, in order to deliver this proposal.

Kind regards

Mark

Mark Carvell
​United Kingdom Representative on the Governmental Advisory Committee of
ICANN​

Global Internet Governance Policy
Department for Culture, Media and Sport
mark.carvell at culture.gov.uk