[CCWG-ACCT] CCWG-ACCT] thank you

Gregory, Holly holly.gregory at sidley.com
Wed Feb 24 22:29:15 UTC 2016

Congratulations to you -- Thomas, Mathieu and Leon -- and to all the CCWG ACCT members and participants and the ICANN Staff.  It has been a pleasure and a privilege to accompany you on this journey and to watch the commitment to consensus in action.

We wish you all great success in Marrakech.  Please keep us posted on how things develop.

Kind regards,
Holly and Rosemary and the Sidley and Adler Teams

HOLLY J. GREGORY
Partner and Co-Chair
Corporate Governance & Executive Compensation Practice Group
Sidley Austin LLP
787 Seventh Avenue
New York, NY 10019
+1 212 839 5853