[CCWG-ACCT] Fwd: CCWG Final report for your consideration

Dr Eberhard W Lisse epilisse at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 04:51:25 UTC 2016

Thank you very much.

I will review earlier this morning but for the record, while I accept unreservedly that this was a bona fide error without any ulterior motive, it does strengthen my argument of complexity and haste, for which Staff of course carries no responsibility whatsoever, only most of the burden.

greetings, el

--
Sent from Dr Lisse's iPad mini 4