[CCWG-ACCT] Request for Clarification on Threshold Issue

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 10:01:47 UTC 2016

Dear Martin,
I have been dealing with the issue of "shall", should, would could might
may for forthy years
I belive that " may "deals with the prevailing circumostances that we do
not know yet
However, I coud agree to replace " may" by "should " at the extreme case.
In addition we need to clearly indicate the minimum no. of SO/AC below
which the entire process is legally invalid
Kavouss