[CCWG-ACCT] The Currently Re-Finalized Proposal as Hardcopy

Jorge.Cancio at bakom.admin.ch Jorge.Cancio at bakom.admin.ch
Mon Feb 29 23:20:29 UTC 2016

+1

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 01.03.2016 um 00:14 schrieb Greg Shatan <gregshatanipc at gmail.com<mailto:gregshatanipc at gmail.com>>:

I would like mine bound in oxblood-red leather, with printing on the binding in gold leaf, please.  The pages do not need to be tipped in gold.  However, since we did meet in Dublin, the home of the Book of Kells, I expect the interior illustrations to illuminated, with pithy caricatures of CCWG participants strewn throughout.  Thank you.

Greg