[CCWG-ACCT] Happy New Year

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 02:03:38 UTC 2016

MY VERY Dear Distinguished and respectful CCWG Colleagues,.

I would like to express my sincere wishes to all of you and the communities
to which you are associated.

May 2016 be a  year of happiness , prosperity ,healthy and successful year  for
you and your surroundings.

Should in  my professional discussions and exchange of e-mail , including
my last one, there was expressions, terms and words that  might have
grieved you or was interpreted to do so, I  regret  and apologize  for that
and hope that you would take it positively and with no   intention
otherwise .

2015 was a difficult and hardworking year for all of us.

You have done a tremendous job in preparing three proposals the last one is
under final review.

Many thing were discussed and agreed upon and there yet few things to be
discussed and agreed.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Kavouss