[CCWG-ACCT] January Activities of CCWG

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 14:49:47 UTC 2016

Dear Co-Chairs,
dEAL aLL,
happy New year to all
I wish to refer to my previous message ,part of which, is reproduced below
,with some additional elememnts.
We need to take ICANN Board's comment serious ,read them carefully and
examine, analyze,discuss and reply to them one by one as appropriate.
27 Pages of comments deserves to be carefully examined .I have not seen any
plan on how you wish to do so:
On piublic comments , I have not also seen any plan on how we examine them
neutrally and not on defensive or offensive fashion.
Number  and duraion of a call must be discussed and agreed uopn.
3 hours of call is totally inefficient?
We need to   establish a clear time mangement plan to study all comments
including those of ICANN Board
We should not RUSH .There is no  definitive deadline , We have only an
objective deadline.
If some people rush, CCWG MUST not rush.
Our reputation, prestige and valuses are at stake.
We need to have an overarching agenda and also detailed agenda for each
meeting available for comments in advance
Pls kindly reflect on my suggestions
Regards
Kavouss