[CCWG-ACCT] January Activities of CCWG

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 21:43:28 UTC 2016

Dear Co-Chairs
Just to be more efficient
Board's comments on CCWG Recommandations  should be prioritized in the
context  of their concerns
Some Recommendations have been almopst agreed .
Some others invloves comments which may be easily replied as they may be
stemmed from misunderstanding or requiring clarifications
Some others contain major Board's concerms  which shouild be more carefully
examined.
In view of the above, I suggest that the Co-Chairs pick up those which are
more contested and rclear them to the extent agreed.
Regards
Kavouss