[CCWG-ACCT] GPI

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 11:35:16 UTC 2016

Dear All,
The more we read and investigate ,the more we find almost impossible to
have an agreed definition of GPI from various aspects .
There is only one refernce in Article 3 of Article of  Incorporation to
what GPI could cove and those are outlined in sub-section i through iv of
that Article.
Those sub-section could form some sort of GPI SESCRIPTION and /or scope of
application and NOTGPI definition . Those sub-sections are narrow refernce
to specific  area of GPI in ICANN activities.
In the light of the foregoing, rejection of any Recommendation or part of
the Recommendation contained in CCWG 3rd Proposal SHALL BE CLEARLY AND
SPECIFICALLY ASSOCIATED with any of those sub-section with valid argument
and legal analysis. Consequently by simple statement that " such REC. OR
PART OF THE rec. is inconsistent with GPI is not convincing at all.
Regards
Kavouss