[CCWG-ACCT] Work plan in January

Mathieu Weill mathieu.weill at afnic.fr
Sat Jan 2 13:33:50 UTC 2016

Dear Seun, All,

Happy New Year as well !

Your request for 48 hrs notice is quite reasonable indeed. Due to the end of
year break, we won’t meet this for Tuesday’s meeting. You can expect an
agenda by noon UTC on Monday, with the associated documents for Tuesday’s
meeting (19 UTC). Topics planned for further meetings will be part of our
discussions, so that agendas for the other meetings can be anticipated.

As usual, no decision will be made in a single meeting,

Thanks for your constructive suggestions.

Best

Mathieu