[CCWG-ACCT] AGENDA - Call #74

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 11:02:48 UTC 2016

Dear Co-Chairs,

Thanks for sharing this important workplan which I think its a good layout
for a start. A few comments/questions on the workplan:

- Does "No decision to be made in a single meeting" also cover the meeting
of second reading? since the second reading can also be regarded as a
single meeting, Otherwise there may be no decision made on all the
discussions. Considering that each REC is assigned 2 meeting slots, it may
be good to indicate that decisions will be made during the second reading
but based on discussions from the first reading (and on the mailing list).

- It may be good to be clear on who participate in a poll whenever its
determined to be used (is it members and participants Or members alone?).
At this point in the process, i will prefer/suggest that members only
participate in the pool whenever deemed necessary.

- I note that the less critical RECs(controversial wise) are included in
the first meeting on Tuesday, which i think its a good one. That said, it
is my hope that the comments summary will be ready 48hrs before the meeting
on Thursday as it won't be helpful to discuss those RECs allocated without
prior knowledge of the comments and i don't think that meeting should be
considered first reading without those comment summary.

- May i know if the comments on the REC12 and REC4 attached represents all
comments received from the PC?

Regards

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng
<seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>*

Bringing another down does not take you up - think about your action!