[CCWG-ACCT] AGENDA - Call #74

Mathieu Weill mathieu.weill at afnic.fr
Tue Jan 5 07:35:47 UTC 2016

Dear Kavouss, Tijani, Seun, Colleagues,

The lack of timing information was indeed an oversight. Apologies and please
see below in the agenda for these indications.

Considering that the Analysis of Comments is scheduled for January 7th, we
have intentionally focused our first call on less contentious issues. We can
also use this initial session to refine our approach and feedback will be
welcome.

The working documents were attached to Alice’s initial email, and include a
summary of the main comments received. On top of each of the recommendation
document, you will find an outline of the key discussion points, designed to
guide the discussion.

For example, on recommendation 12, key discussion points identified are :

1.	Confirm with group and Board that clarifications to Interim Bylaw (about
WS2 recommendations considered the same way as WS1 by Board) are ok (was a
lack of clarity)
2.	Discuss timeframe (end 16 / Mid 17) based on realistic assumptions
3.	Decide whether timeframe should be a deadline
4.	Confirm relevance of enhancing Ombudman's role and function and, if need
be, clarify topics considered

I hope this helps.

Best

Mathieu

PS: thanks for the early comments on the working methods, which we will
address during the call

Dear all,

In anticipation of your call#74
<https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=56986616>  –
Tuesday, 5 January from 19:00-22:00 UTC (time converter
<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=CCWG+ACCT+Meeting&iso=20160105T19&p1=1440&ah=3>
 ), please find below a proposed agenda:

1.     Welcome, Roll Call, SoI – 5’

2.     Update from Chartering Organizations – 15’

3.     Global Public Interest (GPI) – 15’

4.     January Work plan discussions and overarching agenda (see attached) –
30’

5.     Recommendation 12: Work Stream 2 (see attached) – 45’

6.     Recommendation 4: Board removal liability mitigation (see attached) –
45’

7.     Marrakech – ICANN 55 – 15’

8.     A.O.B – 10’

Link to Adobe Connect:  https://icann.adobeconnect.com/accountability/