[CCWG-ACCT] The Internet's design and ICANN responsibility (was Re: GPI)

Izumi Okutani izumi at nic.ad.jp
Wed Jan 6 02:39:04 UTC 2016

+ 1. Just to repeat from the last call -

This is very much inline with the stance the numbers community have been taking towards ICANN; we desire an ICANN which simply performs its functions and the narrow responsibilities, based on its well-understood and needed functions. (In the numbers case, as specified in the ASO MOU  & the new IANA number registry services SLA)

Izumi