[CCWG-ACCT] On behalf of Co-Chairs - Public comment summary/analysis

Alice Jansen alice.jansen at icann.org
Wed Jan 6 14:04:14 UTC 2016

On behalf of CCWG-ACCT Co-Chairs

Dear all,

Attached to this email you will find a staff produced summary and analysis of the public comments received on our Draft Proposal.
In preparation for our January discussions, we encourage you to read the document as well as comments available for full reference at: http://forum.icann.org/lists/comments-draft-ccwg-accountability-proposal-30nov15/. Note: a download all page is available at https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=56984613
Please note that we cannot convert the spreadsheet into a PDF, the tabs and spreadsheet being too large. Thank you for your understanding.
Staff will post the summary on the public forum box on Friday, 8 January - https://www.icann.org/public-comments/draft-ccwg-accountability-proposal-2015-11-30-en. In the meantime, it is located on your wiki at https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=56984613

Thank you

Best regards

Mathieu, Thomas, León