[CCWG-ACCT] On behalf of Co-Chairs - Public comment summary/analysis

Malcolm Hutty malcolm at linx.net
Wed Jan 6 16:55:07 UTC 2016

I'm also a bit confused by the prevalence of "N/A".

There seem to be a great many cases where the respondent writes "We
support this recommendation and ... (think/stress X,Y,Z)" where the item
is marked as "N/A" in the support/disagreement columns.

But it looks as though surveymonkey and direct replies may have been
counted separately.

Nor is it at all clear on what basis some replies have been picked out
for "analysis", but not others.

Perhaps the staff could give more of an explanation as to how this was
constructed?

Thanks,

Malcolm.