[CCWG-ACCT] The CCWG and external self-interest

Dr Eberhard W Lisse el at lisse.na
Wed Jan 6 19:52:28 UTC 2016

Dear Co-Chairs,

If its all too annoying, maybe Sadowsky should replace himself with someone who is not so emotional and can deal with others' situations objectively, especially when they do not suit him.

Whenever someone displeases him, bullying follows. To the extent that is happening it's just outrageous. And, there are other words for it.

Of course, he is wrong:

To state that someone can not request the record of Comments be corrected by the author of said Comments defies comprehension.

Never mind that I agree with him that the appointed ALAC members have had their minds changed for them, when it suited the Board's position, followed by deafening silence on Sadowsky's part, I can not find anything in the Charter mandating participants or even members positions on internal ICANN constituencies, if it even were possible.

Sadowsky is economical with the veracity, he knows quite well that Brett Schaefer is listed as participant 63 (he himself as participant 20).

greetings, el

--
Sent from Dr Lisse's iPad mini