[CCWG-ACCT] The CCWG and external self-interest

Dr Eberhard W Lisse el at lisse.na
Thu Jan 7 05:26:00 UTC 2016

Just to add three more cents,

I personally could not be more opposed to what the Heritage Foundation stands for, but that is the Multi Stakeholder Model, conservative think tanks, and repressive governments, whether appeased or not, have the same rights as anyone else to participate.

And I disagree with members being restricted, if only if that were the case the representative of the interests of the German Internet Industry could no longer provide amusement, it would make dealing with ALAC's revolving positions easier, though.

Hence I, to my chagrin, and on this issue only, find myself in agreement with the representative of the IP interests, and even the very civil Versign front man pushing things here.

I am in transit by the way, and hence can not increase the peace on tomorrow's call.

el

--
Sent from Dr Lisse's iPad mini