[CCWG-ACCT] [CCWG-Advisors] question regarding Global Public Interest

william currie willie.currie at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 06:52:40 UTC 2016

George

What I find disturbing is that every move the Board makes seems to be
designed to disrupt the CCWG's attempts to forge consensus on the
accountability proposal - this absurd GPI debate being the latest example.

When this happens repeatedly in a complex process, one begins to question
the bona fides of the actor concerned.

Willie

On Sun, Dec 27, 2015 at 10:48 PM, George Sadowsky <george.sadowsky at gmail.com