[CCWG-ACCT] Deck for Meeting #75 Mission Statement discussion

Megan.Richards at ec.europa.eu Megan.Richards at ec.europa.eu
Fri Jan 8 16:44:42 UTC 2016

My understanding was that the NetMundial INITIATIVE was where the "stepping out of line" was perceived not NetMundial itself -  I can understand that some or many felt that way (this is not a comment either way just an observation so please don't all send me a ton of emails supporting or negating  Fadi's participation in the NMI - was just trying to clarify the discussion (hope springs eternal!)