[CCWG-ACCT] Deck for Meeting #75 Mission Statement discussion

Burr, Becky Becky.Burr at neustar.biz
Fri Jan 8 17:29:43 UTC 2016

I think we need to acknowledge that folks will come out differently on
this question - but that is TOTALLY to be expected.  Avri thinks the
NetMundial Initiative is in scope, Milton thinks it isn¹t.  The test is
still the same - is it consistent with and reasonably necessary to ensure
the stability and security of the DNS?

J. Beckwith Burr
Neustar, Inc. / Deputy
General Counsel & Chief Privacy Officer
1775 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington D.C. 20006
Office: +1.202.533.2932  Mobile: +1.202.352.6367 / neustar.biz
<http://www.neustar.biz>