[CCWG-ACCT] Deck for Meeting #75 Mission Statement discussion

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Fri Jan 8 17:49:34 UTC 2016

On 08-Jan-16 12:25, Burr, Becky wrote:
> Wonder if the right way to look at this is to develop some Stress Tests on
> whether we¹ve changed the test?

I think this might be a good idea.  I am sure you are right that there
is a difference between some of the things people say will be excluded
in the post transition mission and those that actually would be.

Perhaps we should test against a set of things that the Board decided
were in scope in the past years and see whether they would still be in
scope with the rewrite.

avri

---