[CCWG-ACCT] Mission Statement

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Fri Jan 8 20:06:53 UTC 2016

Hi,

I think testing the assertion can be done using a stress test.

Though I think the stress test needs to go beyond just GAC advice, and
needs to consider not only advice from the ACs, but degrees of policy
making freedom by the SOs and decision making by the Board.

While the goal is to make the Board and the rest of us more accountable,
the goal of WS1 is not to change the issues to which policy, advice and
decisions is applied.

avri