[CCWG-ACCT] re-iterating the request for transparent communication!

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 08:03:39 UTC 2016

Dear Co-Chairs, All

Previously, I requested for a transparent public communication channel
which allowed everyone to have access to communication between Staff,
Co-chairs and others, especially when drafting the proposal. It was not
taken into consideration. No public channel was provided for such
communication. This would have prevented alot of speculations.

Now listening to what CCWG lawyers have to say about not including their
comments in the drafts of CCWG proposal (here is the link to lawyers
concerns https://community.icann.org/x/15dlAw ) which might be just due to
a total oversight, I was wondering if I could ask for two things:

1. Please make a public communication channel for co-chair communication
with Staff, communication among staff, and any communication that has an
effect on drafting the proposal.

2. The lawyers in this call stated that some of their comments were
requested to be posted,including some that were sent on Sunday, but they
have not been. Can you please clarify which comments and why they have not
been posted and if it is an oversight I would like to request all their
comments that have not been posted to be posted as soon as possible.

Best

--
Farzaneh