[CCWG-ACCT] RES: Timeline?

Pedro Ivo Ferraz da Silva pedro.ivo at itamaraty.gov.br
Tue Jan 12 17:31:46 UTC 2016

Dear Thomas, Greg, all,

Thanks for bringing up this issue.

Given that the Chartering Organizations have not been provided with a revised proposal on January 7th as originally planned, I expect that the new timeline will foresee a new COs evaluation period (probably in February?) once the revised CCWG proposal  is published.

Kind regards,

Secretário Pedro Ivo Ferraz da Silva
Divisão da Sociedade da Informação (DI)
Ministério das Relações Exteriores - Brasil
T: + 55 61 2030-6609

Secretary Pedro Ivo Ferraz da Silva
Division of Information Society (DI)
Ministry of External Relations - Brazil