[CCWG-ACCT] Timeline?

Malcolm Hutty malcolm at linx.net
Tue Jan 12 09:00:15 UTC 2016

Did we not receive feedback from all Chartering organisations to the Third Public Comment? Did I miss some that you are expecting?

Or by "feedback" do you mean final endorsement of our paper? I do not think you will get that before we indicate that we have stopped making changes to it.

Sent from my iDevice; please excuse terseness and typos.