[CCWG-ACCT] Comment processing was Re: [] Recommendation ...

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 19:02:02 UTC 2016

Dear All,
Board's views as implementing entity do have its own weighting and merits
as they are implementing the issue.
Someone who has never been involved and just  coometns on theoretical
basis should also be judged on its merits .
At the stage of implementation and empowerment of community .it is only the
Board which is responsive not those indicvidual  who provided theoretical
and phylosophical comments without knoowing whether their comments
are are implementable
This is important .
I agree that we need to examine all comments by only on their merits
Kavouss