[CCWG-ACCT] DOCUMENT - Rec 11 - GAC Advice (first reading)

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 12:18:24 UTC 2016

Dear All,
The rationale behind the removal of the individual Board's member was first
suggested by Board and agreed provisionally ,if not definitively by CCWG.

Is it not a rishk to start a new rounds of exchange of views on nationales
which may be not easy to draft and agree upfront fior   all powers?

regards

kavouss