[CCWG-ACCT] Deck for Meeting #75 Mission Statement discussion

Burr, Becky Becky.Burr at neustar.biz
Mon Jan 18 19:14:42 UTC 2016

Not confusing them Eric, but the issue has pre and post delegation
implications.  I asked about the disqualification if someone urges ICANN
to pick for a reason outside ICANN¹s Mission because I have no idea how
the ³challenge² that Milton is proposing could be accomplished.

J. Beckwith Burr
Neustar, Inc. / Deputy
General Counsel & Chief Privacy Officer
1775 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington D.C. 20006
Office: +1.202.533.2932  Mobile: +1.202.352.6367 / neustar.biz
<http://www.neustar.biz>