[CCWG-ACCT] Board remarks on Human Rights, IRP and Community IRP

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 15:08:13 UTC 2016

Dear Niel,
Thanks again for your jind and quick reply.
There is a difference between " extensively Discussed" and " were taken
into account".
If the Board's views7 concerns were extensively discussed and TAKEN INTO
ACCOUNT, for for purpose the Board reiterated their comments ?
Perhaps you may raise your question at the same time to Bruce
Regards
Kavouss