[CCWG-ACCT] Deck for Meeting #75 Mission Statement discussion

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 10:26:38 UTC 2016

FWIW, I am in full agreement with Avri on this. Though unconnected to the
current subject, as I have indicated in the past, I am not sure the
community powers as proposed in the current 3rd proposal will adequately
respect and the outcome of a PDP. I think an interesting future is in the
making and I just hope our intent of building a better ICANN would be
experienced. Ofcourse the intent is most likely share by all.

Regards