[CCWG-ACCT] PTI and the IRP

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 13:48:38 UTC 2016

The CCWG has jurisdiction over the IRP and needs to expand the IRP with
the general proposition that the IRP covers PTI action/inaction. This is a
completely separate basis for initiating an IRP, so it is not merely an
"implementation" issue.

Once the proposition is taken care of, the CWG can work with counsel and
the CCWG to nail down its specific implementation.

Greg