[CCWG-ACCT] Deck for Meeting #75 Mission Statement discussion

Mueller, Milton L milton at gatech.edu
Wed Jan 20 13:55:23 UTC 2016

Eric

That's because you were talking about a completely different issue, namely the establishment of a verification or certification process of TLDs as "high security."
This would have been a third-party verification seal and unrelated to the semantics of the domain, and thus your contribution is not relevant at all to the discussion we are having.

--MM