[CCWG-ACCT] Blog Post by ISOC's Kathy Brown

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 19:05:14 UTC 2016

On 20 Jan 2016 17:34, "Konstantinos Komaitis" <komaitis at isoc.org> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Later this week, ICANN’s Chartering Organizations will indicate whether
they will support the third draft proposal of the CCWG-Accountability Work
Stream 1 Recommendations.

SO: I don't know what gives this impression but while its good to be
optimistic, I am not sure the statement above is close to being
realistically possible. I wish it was, but as this process progress it
somehow feels we are getting further away from ending WS1 :(