[CCWG-ACCT] Recommendation 8 - Reconsideration - 1st reading conclusions

Edward Morris egmorris1 at toast.net
Fri Jan 22 15:14:48 UTC 2016

My concern is that traditionally the Ombudsman is restricted to acting strictly on the basis of fairness. We seem in a number of areas to be attempting to expand his or her remit into that more akin to an Inspector General or Ombudsman plus.

I too would be interested in hearing from Chris and his view of this type of an expanded role.

Ed

Sent from my iPhone