[CCWG-ACCT] Lawyers' High Level Review: Annexes 1, 8, 9, 10, 11

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 08:34:46 UTC 2016

Dear All
Since many years I am struggling  with the use of the term" Duely" ,"Due course" " Due account",Due action",undue interference" and ,,,,
These are qualifiers used to provide some degree of flexibility and manoeuvring . Their use , depend on the circumstances and conditions in which they are used. Their use are also depending on degree of judgement which were / are practices by those using it.
I suggest the lawyers review the revised text for the text under consideration , in particular with the replacement of " consistent with GAC advice" which caused difficulties for some , in using the current language in the Bylaw , as close as possible
Regards
Kavouss

Sent from my iPhone