[CCWG-ACCT] Lawyers' High Level Review: Annexes 1, 8, 9, 10, 11

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 11:05:55 UTC 2016

Dear Distinguished Grec
Thank you very much for your message.
You are sticking to your own interpretation of Duly "duly taken into
account" absolutely does not mean "followed." with which I disagree .I
understand your views about the GAC but should not influence the very
meaning of"duly taken into account. The qualifier " duly" does b not have
such a NEGATIVE connotation as you describe,
You went too far unfortunately.I am in this business  for years and what
I briefly describe in my earlier message reflecting the facts.
I do not want to open a new round of exchange of e.-mail as I do not see
any benefit to do so.
We disagree because we can not agree with each other , with all "DUE
RESPECT"
By the way ,if I translate " DUE RESPECT " as you described I am sure that
would not convey the exact meaning of "DUE RESPECT" if one  interprets  as
 having a negative sense/connotation as you have concluded
With my best regards