[CCWG-ACCT] Lawyers' High Level Review: Annexes 1, 8, 9, 10, 11

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 14:52:13 UTC 2016

Dear all,
I am not comfortable with such freedom of action by ICANN.
"Duly" does not mean freedom of action.
What is the basis and RATIONALE for such interpretation.
If people wants to escape from reality and valid reasons and appropriate treatment they SHOULD NOT make such an  open-ended and totally vague interpretations.
It is surprising ti hear that.
Regards
Kavouss

Sent from my iPhone