[CCWG-ACCT] Lawyers' High Level Review: Annexes 1, 8, 9, 10, 11

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 15:44:00 UTC 2016

Dear Avri.

I disagree with you that the term " with due respect " is an insult.
Hundreds of time all top level people used that to say, while I fully
respect you, nevertheless, I do not agree with you on this particular topic.

This is a diplomatic language to avoid misinterpretation of grieving
somebody

I do not know what is the basis of your interpretation

Regards

Kavouss