[CCWG-ACCT] Human Rights draft text for third reading

León Felipe Sánchez Ambía leonfelipe at sanchez.mx
Mon Jan 25 20:40:16 UTC 2016

Dear all,

In anticipation for our call tomorrow I am sending you the proposed language for the Human Rights bylaw. This text tries to address all the concerns that were raised in our recent calls and on the mailing list.

Please take a momento to review the proposed text and provide your feedback at your earliest convenience.